Gond Ke Laddoo Recipe Using Shree Neelkamal Atta
17/12/2022 | shree Neelkamal
The recipe to make Gond ke Laddoo:Gond ke laddoo is delicious, healthy, and filling sweet balls made from Gond (edible gum), wheat flour, jaggery, nuts, and ghee. It has lots of health benefits, as it is used to boost immunity and keep the body warm in the winter. Pregnant women are advised to take Gond ke laddoo with milk for the strength and good health of both mother and child.
Therefore, in this blog, we will share the recipe to make delicious Gond ke laddoo at home by using Shree Neelkamal Atta.
Below is the recipe to make Gond ke Laddoo:
- Shree Neelkamal Atta - 200 gms
- Sugar - 100 gms (powdered)
- Gond - 20 gms (slightly trembled)
- Khoa - 150 gms (grated)
- Ghee - 200 gms
- Almonds - 10 pcs (crushed)
- Green Cardamom - 4 pcs (powdered)
- Dry Coconut - 2 tbsp (grated)
- Required Time: 40 minutes
Steps 1:Heat 200 gms of Ghee in a heavy bottom pan. Add Gond to it and fry well until it puffs in a medium-high flame.
Steps 2:Take out the fried Gond on a clean plate and reduce the flame to low. Allow Ghee to come at room temperature.
Steps 3:Add 200 gms of Shree Neelkamal Atta to the Ghee and saute well until it turns golden brown.
Steps 4:Add 150 gms of grated khoa, fried Gond, crushed almonds, powdered green cardamom, and dried grated coconut into the pan and mix well.
Steps 5:Turn off the flame and allow the mixture to cool.
Steps 6:Add 100 gms of powdered sugar and mix well.
Steps 7:Take small portions of this mixture in the hand and roll to make balls.
1) Saute the atta continuously on a low flame to avoid uneven texture.
2) Immediately roll into the laddoos when the mixture is hot otherwise, the mixture will get hard and it will be difficult to roll into balls.
3) Fry the Gond in small batches to avoid stickiness.
4) Store the Gond ke laddoo in an airtight container and consume it within a month.
Therefore, above was the recipe to make delicious Gond ke laddoo at home using Shree Neelkamal atta. These laddoos are healthy and tasty snacks for all age group people.
(Gond ke laddoo tastes better with a glass of warm milk)